512 E JASPER DRIVE, CHANDLER
Single level, centrally located home that is complete with a split floor plan that separate the master bedroom from the secondary bedrooms. Great open layout of living, family, formal dining room, and kitchen area. Includes tile throughout. Master bedroom includes shower, double-sink,and walk in closet. Head out back to find a full width covered-patio in your private backyard. North/south exposure, next to beautiful grassy/playground common area and walking-distance to Espee City Park. Close to schools, downtown Chandler, San Tan 202, and 101 freeways.
It's hard to find a Chandler home under $300,000 in a super nice neighborhood and in this condition. Give us a call today to view at 480-726-7000.
Take a virtual tour…
August 2 - Market Summary for the Beginning of August
Market Summary for the Beginning of August
Starting with the basic ARMLS numbers for August 1, 2017 and comparing them with August 1, 2016 for all areas & types:
- Active Listings (excluding UCB): 17,412 versus 19,711 last year - down 11.7% - and down 3.7% from 18,087 last month
- Active Listings (including UCB): 21,484 versus 23,801 last year - down 9.7% - and down 3.7% compared with 22,301 last month
- Pending Listings: 6,085 versus 6,807 last year - down 10.6% - and down 6.2% from 6,486 last month
- Under Contract Listings (including Pending, CCBS & UCB): 10,157 versus 10,897 last year - down 6.8% - and down 5.1% from 10,700 last month
- Monthly Sales: 8,003 versus 7,770
The 85248 zip code remained below its 12-month average sales volume this week as sales fell 3.4% to hit 86 homes sold over the last 30 days. Meanwhile, the 85242 zip code reported 184 home sales, the highest number from all the surrounding zip codes. The median sales price dropped to $306,000, down from last week's $310,000. In spite of the decrease in sales, a low three months of inventory signals that the 85248 zip code is a seller's market.
DEMOGRAPHIC FACTS FOR THE 85248 ZIP CODE:
- The population has increased 26.8% in the last 10 years.
- The safety rating here is 65. (Scale: 1 = Worst, 100 =